Matilda™s Own Printfuse Printable Fusible Stabiliser Equivalent to Appli kay Wonder
Each sheet is A$ size, 5 sheets per pack.
Easily create your own appliquÃ© patterns using your own printer, transfer your designs to Printfuse and then fuse to fabric to turn them into applique.
Matilda™s Own Printfuse is a pressure sensitive fusible stabiliser. It can be repositioned many times, however once heat is applied, Printfuse is permanently bonded to almost any fabric.
* Prepare the print image to the correct size on your PC.
* Place one sheet of Printfuse into the printer tray and commence printing.
* Allow a few minutes for ink to dry.
* Press the Printfuse to the wrong side of your fabric using a medium setting on your iron (no steam). The fusible side of Printfuse is the soft exposed side. Hold the iron in place for 3 seconds and then turn over and iron the fabric side.
* Once cooled, cut out your design.
* Peel back the protective release paper to reveal the sticky surface. It is best to let the applique© cool before removing the paper.
* Position the appliquÃ© onto your quilt or garment and press into place. (Can be repositioned many times).
* When happy with placement, press both the appliquÃ© side and the fabric side for the best bonding. (Bonds permanently to most fabrics)